VIDEO: 5 Journal Prompts for Anxiety
Feeling anxious today? 😕
Here are some journal prompts that can help!
Anxiety is something many people experience, and sometimes you might even wake up out of bed and already feel anxious.
How can you have compassion & support yourself through this feeling?
One way that I have found effective is to journal. Listen to your internal dialogue, understand the concerns echoing in your mind, and then work towards that feeling of peace and comfort.
This might not take away all the anxiety that your feeling, but if you come away feeling just a little more at ease, then this its a success!
Release the pressure, and just look inward.
You might be surprised at what you find!
Here are the prompts:
1) What are your five biggest worries currently?
2) What do these worries say about you? What are you afraid of?
3) If you were a friend, what advice would you give yourself?
4) What action can you take right now to release some of these worries & fears?
5) How can you be more compassionate to yourself during this anxious time?
I hope that these prompts were helpful to you & that they support you during this anxious time.
► SHOP JOURNALS
▼ ▽ Follow us for more Journaling Tips ▼ ▽ www.instagram.com/cheekypeachdesigns